The word «Refurbished» still infuses minds of many customers with doubts. What’s wrong with the unit? Is it old or used? Should I try it? There a lot of typical questions rising in regard to this term, but all of them can be easily answered to debunk the myth once and for all proving that refurbished units, in fact, could be the optimal choice for your current needs. Here we will explain what you could expect fr om refurbished products, how they differ, and why sometimes it is better to go for refurbished unit instead of getting brand new one.
On our website we’re offering various refurbished devices from different product lines including Fresh Air and Fresh Air Box purifiers as well as mobile solutions (Fresh Air To Go) and water purifying systems (New Living Water). All these units were returned to EcoQuest by customers or distributors due to various reasons:
- Cancelled orders and returned units that cannot be sold as new after leaving the warehouse.
- Partially damaged during shipping process devices that might require minor fixing or part replacement.
- Older or overstock models replaced with the brand new solutions.
- Units that were used during presentations, exhibitions, and demonstrations.
After getting all those devices back our team carefully sorts and inspects them before sending them for rigorous re-manufacturing followed by intensive testing. We’re also giving you full warranty on all our refurbished units and it will be the same warranty that goes for all new units! This exclusive decision was made to prove our customers that we’re taking refurbishing process seriously.
There are two main types of refurbished units bearing marks «manufacturer refurbished» and «seller refurbished». The last term means that the unit was refurbished solely by original seller and cannot be fully trusted unless that seller has a good reputation. On the other hand, «manufacturer refurbished» or just simply «refurbished» means that the original manufacturer is responsible for refurbishing process assuring highest quality control. All refurbished units by EcoQuest belong to the «manufacturer refurbished» category meaning that getting a refurbished air purifier will be probably a bit more profitable than getting a new one.
Refurbished units are always in high demand, but we would like to point out that you should buy them only from official retailers or original manufacturer to be 100% positive about product’s quality.
Main advantages of refurbished units:
- Practically you are getting a new product or at least «refreshed» to the point, wh ere it is almost identical to brand new.
- Packaging and full warranty included.
- The price is considerably lower.
- Every product is tested and meets all required quality standards.
- Efficiency and technical characteristics can compete with newer models on equal terms.
- Rigorous testing and double-checking every component assures maximum reliability.