1 (888) 665-7202
Powerful Ozone generation and Photo-Catalytic Filtration
Effectively remove smoke and odors from indoor environment! Kills all kinds of organic germs!
- Products twice more ozone and provides full sterilization of the area!
- Synergy of ion generation technology and controlled ozone generation plus UV purification, HEPA and Carbon filtration!
- Large Coverage: 3500 sq. ft.
- Washable permanent HEPA filter!
and active oxygen
Destroy cooking and pet odors, cigar and cigarette smoke!Considered by many scientists to be nature's method for cleaning the air we breathe, ozone is a natural component of the earth's atmosphere... a naturally occurring pale blue gas. From a molecular standpoint, ozone is actually an oxygen molecule with an extra atom attached… the chemical symbol is O3… the extra oxygen atom makes it a somewhat aggressive oxidizer.
- Made in nature by ultra violet (UV) energy from the sun striking oxygen molecules.
- Created by lightning – The fresh air you smell after a thunderstorm is due to the ozone cleaning effect on the air.
- A component of ground level air wherever you go on the earth – Such has been the case since the beginning of time.
UV and Photo-Catalytic air cleaningUltra Violet light has been used in the process of disinfection for many years.In photocatalytic air purifiers, the catalyst that cleans the air is titanium dioxide and it's energized by ultraviolet (UV) light. Here's how the titanium dioxide catalyst in an air purifier breaks apart molecules of air pollution:
1. When UV light shines on the titanium dioxide, electrons (the tiny, negatively charged particles inside atoms) are released at its surface. It's the electrons that do the useful work for us.
2. The electrons interact with water molecules (H2O) in the air, breaking them up into hydroxyl radicals (OH·), which are highly reactive, short-lived, uncharged forms of hydroxide ions (OH−).
3. These small, agile hydroxyl radicals then attack bigger organic (carbon-based) pollutant molecules, breaking apart their chemical bonds and turning them into harmless substances such as carbon dioxide and water.
This is an example of oxidation—and that's why air purifiers that work this way are sometimes also described as PCO (photocatalytic oxidation) air cleaners. Here, then, is the big advantage that photocatalytic air purifiers have over other air-cleaning technologies: instead of simply trapping pollutants (which still have to be disposed of somehow), they completely transform the harmful chemicals and effectively destroy them.
Carbon and HEPA filtrationHEPA and Carbon filters are frequently used in hospitals and labs to filter out micron-sized particles. Carbon and HEPA filtration eliminates even smallest particles of dust and spores of fungus. Combination of these filters is excellent at absorbing odors and gases. This includes odors from smoke, pets, chemicals, mold, cooking, etc. Once these particles flow through the filters, they become attached to the surface and trapped, unable to return back into the air. This results in cleaner, freshers smell air.
Special Trade-In Program
Receive 20% OFF on a purchase of Living Air Classic + when you trade-in your old air purifier of any brand!Fill out this form
9” wide x 12” high x 11” deep.
Weight: 14.5 pounds.
Adjustable fan speed
HEPA and Carbon Filtration
65 watts power consumption.