Ozone Blaster 14g
- Compact & Lightweight
- Rugged Stainless Steel Case
- Convenient Carrying Handle
- Self-cleaning Components
- Timer (Includes a constant setting)
- Dimensions: 7.5″H x 8.253W x 10.1253D
- Weight: 6.38 lbs
- Coverage: up to 7000ft2
- Maximum Ozone Output: 14000mg/hr
Aspiration for perfection must be unlimited, that’s why EcoQuest is always evolving and reinventing own classic air cleaning solutions like Ozone Blaster. Ozone Blaster 14g features all original technology of its predecessor while also bringing much more to the table. It certainly has key features of the previous version that made it so popular on the market of commercial air purifiers - it is compact, durable, stylish, reliable, and lightweight.
It is ideal for cleaning homes, offices, storage rooms, boats, trailers, or vehicles while you are away or are not planning to stay there for some time. Maximum coverage area is about 7000 square feet (depending on some variable factors and conditions like temperature, humidity, or level of pollution). When it comes to ozone producing capabilities, the second version of Ozone Blaster truly outshines previous model with the average output of 3500 milligram of ozone per hour extending to 14000 milligram at maximum settings. This improvement allows Ozone Blaster 14g to neutralize odors, bacteria, and viruses even easier than it was ever before! This device also has a timer for delicate ozone control which allows running up to 2 hours in proactive intensive mode. The system shuts down automatically when the set time has passed.
SET AND GOOzone Blaster 14g was designed by EcoQuest to be user-friendly and very easy to operate. It will be doing all the work on its own after all preparations are done and settings chosen. Just follow this simple algorithm any time you want to sanitize any indoor environment:
- Deliver the unit to desired area and isolate it for treatment ahead.
- Make sure that there are no occupants or pets around.
- If you are planning to remove odors, try to place the unit near the source of the problem.
- When you are using it in environments with ventilation and heating systems, make sure that the fan is turned on with the recirculate mode active.
- Choose preferred time using timer and leave the area.
EcoQuest Ozone Blaster 14g is a self-sufficient unit with incredibly low maintenance requirements - just like the previous model, but the newer version has significantly longer life compared to the original Ozone Blaster. In addition to that, ozone plates in the improved Blaster create voltage high enough to burn all contaminants off the plate. In other words, you don’t even need to touch purification plates, no regular cleaning whatsoever. Ozone plates, installed in Ozone Blaster, are durable and build to last, however, they do require changing from time to time or they wouldn’t be able to produce enough ozone.
NEW AND IMPROVEDEven more additional improvements were also made to the Ozone Blaster 14g to make it truly better and convenient experience compared to the older version:
- One heat sink added to the inner cabinet to significantly reduce the heat applied to ozone plates, thus prolonging their working time.
- Timer and power sockets now have protection boxes around them.
- Inner connection terminals are made from stainless steel, making this device even more robust and reliable.
- Unique stainless steel filter added in the black fan grill. Unlike other suppliers, we decided to switch old primitive black foam pre-filters with special stainless filters for Ozone Blaster 2.
New and improved Ozone Blaster 14g comes with a one year warranty from date of purchasing which is granted to the original buyer. During this warranty period you are free to ask for the replacement or repairing of the unit in case something goes wrong with it.
- Dimensions: 7.5″H x 8.253W x 10.1253D
- Weight: 6.38 lbs (2.9kg)
- Coverage: Up to 3500 ft2 (Depending on conditions in environment)
- Ozone Output: up to 14000mg/hr
- AC Power Cord: 300V
- Input: 120V/60Hz 2A
- Output: 2A